1. You will not always have to take the city bus to knitting classes.
Someday you will have your very own minivan outfitted with many, many carseats and mostly empty expensive cups of take out coffee.
2. You will not always have to knit with dusty blue cotton rope.
Someday yarn will feel wonderful, and will make you happy just to look at it.
3. Just go with your love of turquoise, teal, emerald, aqua, spruce, and all other shades of blue-green.
You can't fight this feeling anymore.
Just to clarify, that is not a picture of me when I was 12.
THIS is me when I was 12.
Sporting a teal jumpsuit that fit me for precisely one day before I outgrew it.
4. Holes should only be on purpose.
No, you can't fix it once the sweater is all done.
5. Someday yarn will be your chosen profession.
On second thought, I would not share that particular fact.
What things would you tell your 12 year old self?